We are looking for someone to join our growing technology company, and be a part of an incredible and hard-working, supportive and skilled team. We value creativity and new challenges, and we support and encourage professional and personal growth and seek continued work-life balance in our everyday practices.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Based in Portland, Oregon, JouleSmart was founded to make Enterprise level building technology accessible to small and medium-sized businesses. JouleSmart’s solution is a cloud-based technology platform that has been in the market almost 20 years. The platform transforms small- to mid-sized businesses’ underperforming buildings into intelligent, productive, efficient and comfortable places of business. At the heart of JouleSmart’s solution is the Integrated Intelligence Gateway, a proprietary software and hardware platform. JouleSmart’s Active Oversight ™ provides 24/7 monitoring to maintain a high-performance building. The benefits of the intelligent building include improvements to the bottom line, employee productivity, customer comfort and a reduced carbon footprint.
Come join us as we save the World!
Ensure construction project activities comply with company and contract requirements and support overall project schedule by providing technical support for construction, including participation in planning, execution, quality control, and completion of the work.
· Developing basic understanding of the business and project context in a way to understand exactly what is being asked.
· Assists in ensuring compliance with the JouleSmart established Project Management Methodology and upholds JouleSmart safety and quality management protocols.
· Contributes to the management of overall project performance.
· Under guidance, assists in identifying potential stakeholder conflicts and facilitating resolution.
· Communicate project risks to the PM as they arise and assist in development of appropriate risk mitigation steps.
· Supports the development of methodology, tools and approaches using fundamentals of JouleSmart Project Management practices. Assists in implementing project/program plans as assigned.
· Effectively communicate within assigned project population.
· Serves as primary liaison between Project Manager and the field engineers, and with contractors leading up to installation/execution of project.
· Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
· Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
· Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
· Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
· Ensuring project deadlines are met.
· Determining project changes.
· Providing administrative support as needed.
· Undertaking project tasks as required.
· Ability to work and communicate effectively with internal and external teams.
· Strong systems experience with knowledge, aptitude and desire to collaborate, design, document and implement processes.
· High energy; demonstrates urgency and fast pace with ability to multi-task
· Inquisitive and willing to learn and adopt to changes.
· Strong communication skills and work ethic.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Construction Management, Engineering or related field of study.
· Three years’ experience in related field.
· Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
· Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
· Ability to work under tight deadline requirements.
· Excellent attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
· Use or familiarity with CRM platforms, such as QuickBase, SalesForce, and competency in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, etc)
· Experience with purchase orders, invoicing and processing, and understanding of inventory management
Competitive starting pay, attractive benefits program that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), bonus pool, and PTO for eligible employees.